About Me

My photo
Now single male in search of true freedom via the cruising life on the high seas.

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Profile

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Galley

Thursday, February 3, 2011

E-Meter

Yesterday, I called the local person that had done such a great job repairing our water maker and asked him if he could set the E-Meter for me. He assured me that he could, and said he would stop by later in the day if possible. If not, he would be over first thing the next day. He showed up around three in the afternoon and went right to work checking the E-Meter. After about ten minutes, he discovered that the meter was faulty and that it would have to be replaced. He offered to pick one up on his way over in the morning and to give it to me at his cost, as he gets a large discount, due to his business. Charging me only for his labor. I can't say enough about how great a person this man is. No bullshit, no greed. He is extremely intelligent and always good for his word. As I said in the past. I recommend him highly. If any of you are in San Diego and are in need of a competent and honest worker, Brad is your man.

It is almost six in the morning, Brad will be here in a couple of hours, so I must get busy moving things out of the way so he will have clear access. He wants to check to make sure the old E-Meter wiring was done correctly, before installing the new E-Meter. Sounds prudent to me. Gotta go for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment