About Me

My photo
Now single male in search of true freedom via the cruising life on the high seas.

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Profile

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Galley

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Plan!

Yeah I know "the best made plans of mouse and men", or was it "life happens while we make other plans." The plan is to lift Wind Raven up, move the blocks, and paint under the keel Friday the 24th. Splash on Saturday the 25th by noon, as they don't work on Saturday afternoons or Sundays.I will spend Saturday  afternoon and Sunday morning at the dock waiting for high tide. Actually I won't be just waiting, as I have to put the roller furling back on, and clean things up. I also will make sure there are no leaks around the repairs.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you had a good splash and Windraven is floating nicely while you get things ready to head out. Will you head up the mainland coast for a while or will you head strait for baha?

    ReplyDelete