About Me

My photo
Now single male in search of true freedom via the cruising life on the high seas.

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Profile

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Galley

Tuesday, July 13, 2010


This being my previous lifestyle, it is hard to abandon the lady that brought me through both good and bad days alike. She carried me to heights I never believed possible, demonstrating the feeling of being a truly free American. Sadly, all things come to an end. With American freedoms lost,or being sold on the auction block to China by our corrupt politicians, it is time to move on. I shall auction off my dreams of the past along with my scooter and adopt a new ride (Wind Raven), to once again cast off in search of that illusive dream of true freedom. Although I do catch myself looking with lustfull eyes at the space in the cockpit. Wondering how she would ride there. Of course that's just another dream, just like true freedom is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment