About Me

My photo
Now single male in search of true freedom via the cruising life on the high seas.

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Profile

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Galley

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My apologies for being lax on the updates, but my daily progress has been curtailed, due to my time consuming rib injury. Since my last posting I have made some progress. The major item completed is the solar/radar/stern rail that I fabricated from one inch OD stainless steel pipe (see photo),which has an inch and one quarter OD. I have been a welder fabricator for most of my life, but must admit this was my first attempt at working stainless pipe. As you can see the solar panels are mounted flat. This must be altered to a five degree minimum angle to facilitate water run-of.
I am trying to figure out how to post photos. Please be patient, as this is all new to me. Judy usually does the posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment