About Me

My photo
Now single male in search of true freedom via the cruising life on the high seas.

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Profile

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Galley

Saturday, October 6, 2012

SHIPPING OUT OF MEXICO

Tomorrow morning I will go to the Bus terminal here in Santa Rosalia to purchase a ticket to Tijuana or San Ysidro if possible. Being an old fart does have one advantage, as I get my fares at half price. My Bus will leave on a 15 hour trip to Tijuana at 4:05 pm and will arrive in the TJ Bus terminal at around 7:00 am. I will then proceed to the border xing, go through customs, and then take a trolley to the UPS store in Chula Vista to ship the v-drive to Jersey City, NJ, to be rebuilt. After that I will pick up a few small items that aren't available in Mexico and then head back across the border, through Mexico Customs, to the Bus Terminal and then back to Santa Rosalia. I will then wait for the v-drive to arrive back in La Jolla at Richards,so I can do it all over again!

At that time I will be able to put Wind Raven back together again. If all goes well I will, at that time, head south to La Paz, thanks to my good brother Coyote!

No comments:

Post a Comment