About Me

My photo
Now single male in search of true freedom via the cruising life on the high seas.

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Profile

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Galley

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm Back----Kinda!

Okay I know, its been a while since I posted. I've been a bit busy of late, just having too much fun. We went fishing off of what they call, "The big island" here in Puerto Escondido. We did very well, catching a variety of reef fish. The majority being Trigger Fish. I will have to write more on this later as my internet conection is very bad at this time, and I want to try and get some photos posted while I have the chance.
Well that didn't work. After ten minutes the first photo still was not uploaded, so I gave up. I will go to Pedro's cafe for lunch and try again. Now I have to get to work installing a ground wire to my capstan that James neglected to install, which resulted in a dead battery and me having to pull 150 ft of chain and 65 lb anchor in by hand. Must get busy.......Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment