About Me

My photo
Now single male in search of true freedom via the cruising life on the high seas.

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Profile

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Galley

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

About the blog!


About the blog!

I am going to change blog sites as soon as I get caught up on my boat work. I simply have not had the time to do so. The main reason that I am switching is because blogspot.com will no longer allow me to post photos without paying a fee. Had they informed me in the beginning that I was limited to the photos I could post free, I would have no problem paying them, but they did not do so. I guess they figure once you have a large blog going they can slip in a charge and people will pay, rather than going to the trouble to switch blog sites. Well, you know me, I refuse to be taken advantage of and will switch to a (hopefully), more honest site!
The Blog Site I will be moving to is;
WordPress.com

2 comments:

  1. At last! I faithfully check this site every day and every day I leave disappointed. Lulu tries to console me but I'm always just too sad. But, at last, all my efforts have paid off. A new post! And not just any new post but a post that promises more new posts in the near future. Oh for joy!

    Seriously, Jay, after you get over the initial learning curve on Wordpress I think you'll like it a lot. Welcome aboard.

    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look for you on Wordpress. I have used a couple different sites and they are all a little different but once learned they are ok. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete