About Me

My photo
Now single male in search of true freedom via the cruising life on the high seas.

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Profile

Wind Raven

Wind Raven
Wind Raven Galley

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Memorial

Judy will fly to San Jose, CA. next Thursday to attend the memorial for her best friend’s daughter, who was unexpectedly taken from us a few weeks ago. Her mother has been awarded temporary custody of her daughter, and will be taking her back to CA. until the court has awarded full custody. In the mean time we will wait here in Ensenada Blanca. When Judy catches her flight to San Jose I will sail to La Paz by myself, that is unless I can find someone who wants to go along for the ride. I can single hand the boat, but it is always better to have two people aboard in an emergency. My plan is to sail to Bahia San Marta, or Punta San Telmo the first day. At that time I will decide on my next anchorage.

PANDORA ROUNDING THE MIDDLE CANDELEROS


Until next Thursday I will get caught up on some boat maintenance that I have neglected lately. I have been spending too much time fishing and kicking back. It’s time to do some work! Adios amigos!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, I know how painful it is to lose a child.

    ReplyDelete